- We fixed an error that occurs in Salesforce integration while sending leads 'send_composite: Object value expected for field 'body'
- Automatic mapping in Salesforce integration used to automatically create custom fields with the forbidden special symbols in it rendering them useless. We fixed this issue.
- The contacts retrieval from the Active Campaign integration used to cause an error if there were too many contacts. We fixed it.
- Video objects weren't shown in our mobile apps. The issue has been resolved for Android app. The next fix will cover iOS app.
- Video links (like youtube or vimeo) sent as live chat messages from leads weren't displayed in our mobile apps. The issue has been resolved both for our Android and iOS apps.